Fiberglass Pultruded Profiles

As a specialized manufacturer of FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) products, Unicomposite supplies a large number of fiberglass pultruded standard profiles as round rods/tubes, square rods/tubes, rectangular tubes, I-Beam, Channel, etc. The I-Beams and channels can be widely used in the construction while the tubes and rods are widely used as tent pole, ski pole, handle, … Continue reading Fiberglass Pultruded Profiles