No matter whether in life or production work, it is indispensable to use ladders to carry out high-altitude operations, which improves efficiency and protects the safety of climbers. For the quality of the ladder, what level of raw material is used will directly determine the quality of the product. Of course, the same material will have a world of difference in material selection and quality. For professional technicians, the specific technical parameters of materials have extremely strict regulations.
There are ladders made of metal, wood, and fiberglass on the market. What kind of ladder should I use?
- Iron ladder: It is made of ordinary iron, painted on the outer layer, taking into account the waterproof and anti-rust properties and sturdiness, the weight is slightly heavy, and the paint surface is easy to fall off after a long time, so it is not suitable for long-term outdoor operations.
- Stainless steel ladder: It is made of stainless steel, which is waterproof and anti-oxidation, no need to paint, and the weight is not much different from ordinary iron ladders.
- Aluminum: Aluminum ladders are waterproof, rust-proof, strong, and lightweight, but the price is slightly higher.
- Wooden: Wooden ladders are heavier than aluminum ladders and are prone to aging and damage
- Fiberglass ladder: FRP epoxy resin, fully insulated, suitable for all kinds of live work.
At present, the mainstream ladder products on the market are made of aluminum alloy, glass fiber reinforced plastic, and iron. Generally, aluminum alloy and iron materials are used in the working environment. If an insulation function is required, fiberglass can be used.