The FRP pipe is made by high strength E-glass fiber and polyester, epoxy resin under pullwinding process.
Regular Diameter range: 25.4mm-400mm (1 inch-15.7 inch) , maximum can make 600mm
Regular pressure range: 1MPa, 5MPa, 10MPa, 20MPa, 30MPa, maximum can reach 60MPa
The highest working temperature: 100C
Pultruded Pipe Characteristics:
- Good high-pressure resistance, good corrosion resistance, long service life.
- Light weight, easy installation and transportation.
- Screw connection, good sealing.
- Small friction coefficient, no dirt deposition inside pipe, excellent hydraulic characteristics.
- Resistant to Water and Extremes of Weather.
- Flow or Injection Lines
- Transfer or Disposal Lines
- Tank Battery Hook-ups
- Fire Water Lines
- Natural Gas
Such pipe can be made by pultrusion or pullwound, thickness from 1.5 to 2.0mm while strength 3 times more than common one. Except that, it also with cross resistance, UV protection etc. Colorful surface can be by customer request.