FRP Epoxy resin and epoxy resin composite cable tray load intensity is related to the reliability and durability of the structure, which also an important basis for the structure design. In addition to the cable tray loads and self weight, following load should also be considered in actual applications:
1. Outdoor cable bridge should take into account of the wind, rain or ice load, also the inertia load for the earthquake prone area
2. In addition to bear normal mechanical load, FRP cable trays can not be used by pedestrians. Special designs for this purpose shall be based on negotiation with the users if with other purposes such as pedestrian access.
3. Cable tray load design should not only consider the vertical load, but also the longitudinal and lateral loads during installation process in the presence of (for example the longitudinal traction force when laying of cables and lateral load the ladder against Pultruded FRP cable tray system
Fiberglass pultrusion Epoxy resin /epoxy resin composite cable tray support, hanger design as following:
1. Indoor support and condole short span generally 1.5-3m. The outdoor column span usually 6m.
2. None line support and hanger configuration should follow following principles: when the bridge width of W<300mm, bracket or hanger should be installed on the side of line part approx 300-600mm of junction part of non line segment and line segment; when the bridge width W>300mm, in addition to comply with the above conditions, the non line segment should also set up a central support or hanger.
3. The distance between the story center is 200, 250, 300, 350mm for multistory cable tray system.