There are many types of FRP cooling towers: natural ventilation cooling tower, mechanical ventilation, mixing ventilation cooling tower, cooling tower, dry cooling tower, cross flow type cooling tower (AC), mixed flow type cooling tower. According to the function, it could be general air-conditioning cooling tower, industrial cooling tower, high temperature cooling tower, etc.
1. According to ventilation mode, there are natural ventilation cooling tower, mechanical ventilation cooling tower and mixed ventilation cooling tower.
2. According to the contact mode of hot water and air, there are wet cooling tower, dry cooling tower and dry wet cooling tower.
3. According to the direction of hot water and air flow, there are counter flow cooling towers, cross flow cooling towers, mixed flow cooling towers.
4. According to the application, general air-conditioning cooling tower, industrial cooling tower, high temperature cooling tower.
5. According to the noise, there are ordinary type cooling tower, low noise cooling towers, ultra low noise cooling towers, ultra quiet cooling tower.
6. Others such as jet cooling tower, no wind cooling tower, hyperbolic cooling tower, etc..
7. According to the shape of glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower is divided into round GFRP cooling tower and square fiberglass pultruded reinforced plastic cooling tower.
FRP pultrusion Cooling tower transfer to the waste heat into the air and in the atmosphere by the heat exchange of cooling water with waste heat and air within the tower. Power plants usually have GRP cooling towers. High pressure gas after water heating promotes the steam turbine power generation while the remaining gas requires cooling. Central air conditioning also has cooling tower function and plays the role of cooling circulation. There are also professional glass fiber cooling tower also known as cooling tower, fiber glass tower, water tower. And the main shape is square, round, cross flow and counter flow, no filler spray cooling tower series.
Construction of FRP cooling tower system requires standard FRP pultruded profiles and FRP custom profiles, like FRP pultruded channel, GFRP deck, fiberglass gratings and flat bars etc.