Molded fiberglass grating is a plate-like material with a certain opening rate, which is made of unsaturated polyester resin as the matrix and glass fiber coarse sand as the skeleton on a custom mold through a special process. Let’s learn about the overview and application details of molded fiberglass grating:
Molded fiberglass grating has the following properties:
- Light weight: the weight is only 1/4 of steel and 2/3 of aluminum;
- High strength: the strength is ten times that of rigid PVC, and the absolute strength is much higher than that of aluminum, reaching the level of ordinary steel;
- Corrosion resistance: polyester type is a non-metallic material and is maintenance-free, so the more traditional metal grille will not corrode and rust under the action of chemical media;
- Fatigue resistance: fiberglass grating has a slight elasticity, which makes people who work on it feel comfortable for a long time. As a work platform, it reduces the fatigue of the staff’s legs and back, increases the comfort of work, and improves work efficiency. Recommended by an ergonomist;
- Safety: It has flame-retardant and insulating properties. It will not generate sparks due to collision during installation and use. It is suitable for use in flammable and explosive environments. In addition, the grille with a non-slip surface layer can prevent slipping and reduce accidents. ;
- Safe and convenient: The polyester grid plate greatly reduces the weight of the components, thus reducing the weight of the support structure, and does not need to use lifting equipment during installation, which is economical and convenient;
- Beautiful and easy to maintain: The pigment paste and resin are mixed to make the product bright and colorless, with no need to paint, and the internal inclined grid surface structure makes the grid have a self-cleaning effect.
Molded fiberglass grating applications:
Petrochemical industry, paper industry, power station, sewage treatment station, food factory, steel mill, salt field, nuclear power plant, battery factory, etc.
Can be used for the bridge deck, floor paint project, practical operation service platform, trench cover, guardrail, guardrail, storage shelves, isolation fence, greening, indoor stair pedals, etc.
Do you all understand the above introduction to the overview and application details of the molded FRP grating? For more information, please contact us directly!