Properties of FRP Pultrusion Pipe:
- Corrosion resistance: chemical inert material, excellent corrosion resistance, different options of corrosion resistant pipes available according to the conveying contents.
- Large mechanical strength: water pressure resistance, resistance to external pressure and impact strength are all good and possible to design and manufacture glass fiber pipes and fiberglass fittings according to the required pressure.
- Good temperature adaptability: application temperature range is more than -70 degrees Celsius less than 250 degrees Celsius. FRP pultruded plumbing will not crack even for the frozen conveying contents.
- Small fluid resistance: the inner wall of the pipe/poles is smooth and the roughness coefficient is 0.0084. The diameter of the pipe can be reduced under the same flow.
- Light weight, long life: light weight, convenient transportation, low construction cost, no maintenance, and service life for more than 50 years.
- To maintain water quality: non-toxic, transport drinking water, and maintain water quality for long term.
The application of Fiberglass sanding pipe:
- Main delivery pipe and supply pipe for drinking water
- The wasted water pipes and rain water pipes
- Agricultural irrigation pipes
The main forming process of GRP Pipes
By computer control, the inner liner is manufactured on the core mould according to the same process as the filament wound glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe. After the gel is made, the structure layer is wrapped according to the designed line shape and thickness, and the mortar mixed with quartz sand and resin is wrapped in the structure layer, and finally, the outer protective layer is wound.
Raw and auxiliary materials: resin, short cut fiber, continuous glass fiber and quartz sand.
FRP pipes specification:
Pressure grade: 0.1MPa, 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa, 2.5MPa
Stiffness grade: SN1250, SN2500, SN5000, SN10000.
Length: 4m per piece as usual
For GRP pipes price, welcome to contact professional pipes manufacturer.