Fiberglass cage ladders can be used in electric power, the chemical industry, natural gas, metallurgy, and other fields. Unicomposite produces various FRP climbing ladders, straight ladders, cage ladders, step ladders, etc., which can be customized according to customer requirements.
Features of Fiberglass Cage Ladder:
- Corrosion resistance: The molded FRP cage ladder has excellent corrosion resistance, and can resist the corrosion of many gases and liquid media such as acid, alkali, organic solvent, and salt. It has incomparable advantages in the field of anti-corrosion. Occasionally, it can be economically selected to use ortho-, iso-, and vinyl fiberglass profiles for assembly.
- Lightweight and high strength: The density of FRP is only 1/4 of that of steel, and 2/3 of that of aluminum, and the strength is 10 times that of rigid PVC, which is stronger than aluminum and reaches the level of ordinary steel.
- Aging resistance: the service life is more than 20 years.
- Impact resistance and fatigue resistance: The fiberglass cage ladder has moderate elasticity, which can eliminate the fatigue of the staff and enhance comfort.
- Flame retardant: Generally, the oxygen index of fiberglass cage ladders is above 26, and the formula can be adjusted according to different requirements. The oxygen index can reach more than 40. For occasions with low flame retardant requirements, it can be made into ordinary type (non-flame retardant) cage ladders.
- Beautiful and easy to maintain: The color paste is blended into all resins so that the color of the product is bright and does not fade, and no paint is required.
- Safety: Fiberglass cage ladders have excellent electrical insulation, no electromagnetism, and no sparks.
- Good comprehensive economic benefits: (low investment cost, low installation cost, long service life, and low maintenance cost.
Unicomposite was established in 1998. It has rich experience in fiberglass production and can customize the most cost-effective products according to the customer’s product usage environment. Welcome to contact us.