Fiberglass(FRP) angles are an equal-section structural profile formed by a continuous pultrusion process. And it has many advantages, such as corrosion resistance, lightweight and high strength, good dimensional stability, and at the same time, it has the characteristics of insulation, non-thermal conductivity, beautiful appearance, and easy maintenance. Compared with traditional materials such as steel, aluminum, and wood, it has almost no maintenance costs. It is often used in chemical processing plants, marine construction, food and beverage processing, petroleum smelting, paper industry, sewage treatment, and transportation industries.
Pultrusion process product features:
- High strength: the tensile strength of the pultruded profile is 150-300MPa, the bending strength is 200-300MPa, and the bending strength retention rate after 1000h artificial accelerated aging can reach 78%.
- Low deformation rate: The length change of FRP pultruded profiles after 1000h artificial accelerated aging is +0.03%, and the width change rate is -0.07%. Therefore, the geometry and size of products made from the pultruded profile can be kept stable for a long time.
- High heat deformation temperature: The heat deformation temperature of the pultruded profile is 186 ℃, it does not soften at high temperatures, and it does not become brittle at -60 ℃, which ensures normal use under various ambient temperatures.
- Low water absorption: The water absorption of ordinary FRP products is less than 0.5%, while the water absorption of pultruded profiles is only 0.257%, which is suitable for use in humid environments.
- Low thermal insulation coefficient: The heat transfer coefficient of the pultruded profile is close to that of rigid PVC, and the thermal insulation coefficient of the single-frame double-glass thermal insulation window made of it is only 2.69W/(m2?K), while the steel, The thermal insulation coefficient of the same-type window made of aluminum is as high as 4.0W/(m2?K), indicating that the energy saving of fiberglass doors and windows is obvious.
- Strong corrosion resistance: The hardness retention rate of pultruded profiles is 95% after soaking in 3% HCl aqueous solution for 24 hours; after soaking in 3% NaCl aqueous solution for 24 hours, the hardness retention rate is 89%. Therefore, doors and windows made of FRP pultruded profiles are not only suitable for general residential houses, hotels, restaurants, but also more suitable for industrial plants in coastal areas and corrosive working environments.
- Adapt to environmental requirements: The production process used for processing pultruded profiles has the characteristics of low noise, high efficiency, low power consumption, low pollution, etc., in line with relevant national environmental requirements.
As a specialized manufacturer of FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) products, Unicomposite supplies a large number of fiberglass pultruded standard profiles as round rods/tubes, square rods/tubes, rectangular tubes, I-Beam, Channel, etc.