Fiberglass pultruded products problems and solutions:
1. spots, uneven color: pigment in resin didn’t mix well, pigment decomposition temperature is not good.
Solution: strengthen the stirring to make pigment and resin mix evenly, and replace pigment.
2. pollution: glass fiber mat surface contamination, to mold into different entrainment.
Solution: check carefully to prevent the mixing molding of impurity in raw material, and change contaminated materials.
3. surface rough dull reason: FRP pultrusion mold surface roughness value is high, the effect is not good mold release agent, low resin content of product surface, lack of die cavity pressure molding.
Methods: choose the pultrusion mold with lower roughness of the surface and good release agent, the surface mat or by dipping groove continuous felt, knitted carpet yarn, increasing the content or adding filler.
4. surface concave: lack of fiberglass roving, the mold adhesion caused by debris piled up, scratching the surface of the product.
Solution: to increase fiberglass roving, cleaning the mold, a brief shutdown and restart, the release agent.
5. wrinkle surface finish: not all glass yurt deposited glass mat width is too narrow, felt the positioning device inaccurate deviation due to molding mat.
Solution: the design of mat width should be considered when certain lap length, in the pilot felt into the FRP pultrusion die pre forming die must have accurate than teach sewing, limit card at the die entrance when necessary.
6. the surface of the fiberglass glass surface wrinkles felt too hard, mold at a discount or non-woven fabrics, the polyester mat is soft, to mold a constant slope surfaces, pultrusion products in the traction force aggregation wrinkle.
Solution: the surface of the glass felt soft, should be carefully used polyester mat or cloth, a precise positioning fixture in the mold when necessary.
7. the droplet surface products curing incomplete, less fiber content, shrinkage, the surface of the product and die wall have a greater gap, uncured resin transfer.
Solution: To improve the temperature or decreasing speed so as to make them fully cured, it is especially important for thick wall products, increase the yarn content or addingshrinkage reducing agent.