Fiberglass grating is a kind of plate-shaped material with many spaces, which is made of glass fiber as a reinforcing material, unsaturated polyester resin as the matrix, and a special processing compound. It can be used as a structural material and used as a corrosive material. Environmental floors, trench covers, platforms, ship decks, stairs, plank roads, etc. It has the characteristics of corrosion-resistant, flame-retardant, non-magnetic insulation, bright colors, and a variety of styles.
- Variety of Standard colors: composite grating has various colors. The standard colors are green, yellow, and gray, which can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Lightweight Materials: The FRP grating is light in weight, with a specific gravity of only 1.9, which is equivalent to 1/4 of that of steel. Therefore, the transportation cost is lower and the installation speed is faster.
- High Strength: The strength of the Fiberglass grille is high. As the Fiberglass grille cover uses FRP fiber and resin, some other substances are added in between, making it extremely strong and resistant. It is relatively heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and not easily broken, and can withstand a certain weight of pressure. The high-quality FRP grille cover can be used for 20 years without any wear, which shows its quality.
- Corrosion Resistant: FRP molded grating has good corrosion resistance, does not rust, and has a long service life, which reduces the cost of use, including life cost and maintenance cost.
- Maintenance-free: FRP molded grating do not need maintenance, just wash with water.
- Great design flexibility and short modification period. Isotropic metallic materials cannot be compared.
Fiberglass pultruded grating also facilitates the direct flow of car wash water into the trench. There is no water in the car wash working position, and the FRP grille has a strong load-bearing capacity. It can be applied in car washes, urban greening, shipyards, and sewage treatment plants.