FRP guardrail handrails have most of the characteristics of Industrial Railings, but there are also significant differences. Fiberglass guardrail handrails are light in weight and easy to install without welding. FRP guardrail handrails have strong corrosion resistance and will not rust, and require no maintenance for long-term use to reduce costs. The glass fiber reinforced plastic handrails are bright and beautiful in color, without the need for external decoration to form a scene on its own.
Performance characteristics of Industrial Fiberglass Handrails
- Corrosion resistance and no rust: It has excellent corrosion resistance, can withstand various degrees of acid, alkali, organic solvents, and salts and other gas and liquid media corrosion, never rust, according to the actual use of the occasion of the media type And temperature requirements, there are o-phthalic, isophthalic, vinyl, etc. for selection.
- Lightweight and high strength: FRP profiles formed by the pultrusion process have extremely high glass fiber content (above 60%), which makes their unidirectional specific strength and specific rigidity quite outstanding. The density of FRP is only about one-fourth of that of steel. It is light and very easy to handle, thereby reducing the cost of transportation.
- Fatigue resistance: FiberglassIndustrial handrails has high fatigue resistance, allowing repeated bending without permanent deformation.
- Bright color: The color is added in the production process of the profile without painting, it has a good visual effect, and has a certain warning effect.
- Anti-aging: It is made of high-quality pultruded FRP profiles, and the service life of the product can reach more than 20 years. In addition, anti-ultraviolet agents are added to the formula of all pultruded FRP profiles to obtain the best UV resistance.
- Easy maintenance: The pultruded glass fiber reinforced plastic handrail is made by mixing pigments into the resin. The color of the product can be arbitrarily adjusted according to customer requirements. It is not easy to fade, does not require paint maintenance, and has a self-cleaning effect.
- Excellent electromagnetic properties: Frphandrails have excellent electrical insulation, no electromagnetism, and electric sparks, and can be used in equipment areas with conductive dangers and magnetic sensitivity, as well as flammable and explosive places.
- Good economic benefits: The production process adopts automatic control, and the product quality is stable; there is no corner waste in the production process, and the raw material utilization rate is high; the production efficiency is high, and the labor cost is low; the length of the product can be cut as needed, with less cutting waste, and no need for long-term use maintain.
Advantages Of FRP Guardrail Handrails
- Lightweight, material density is only one-fourth of steel, easy to handle and install on-site;
- Anti-corrosion, no rust, maintenance-free, long service life;
- Various styles can be designed according to customer requirements.
Application Fields Of Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Guardrail Handrails
- Platform ladder handrails;
- Platform inclined ladder handrails.
Unicomposite is the result of more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture, design, and fabrication of fiberglass handrail systems. Can be used for stair railings, platform/walkway handrails, and guardrails. Our fiberglass handrail systems work best in corrosive environments, such as chemical processing plants, wastewater treatment plants, and other corrosive environments.